- Click on the product you want to buy.
- Add one of the product options to the shopping cart.
- If you want, choose more than one product.
- Go to shopping cart. If you have a promotional coupon, enter it in the "enter coupon code" field.
- Click "order".
- Enter your personal information. The delivery address may be different from the customer's address.
- Choose a delivery method.
- Choose a payment method (invoice, online bank, credit card, paypal, etc.).
- You can write a comment on the order. Press "buy now" and make the payment according to the instructions of the selected payment method.
- Your order is ready. You will receive an order confirmation in your email. You will also be notified when we send the package
Delivery fees to different countries:
- Finland: €8.90
- Sweden, Estonia, Latvia: €12.90
- Most European countries: €17.90 (DE, DK, AT, BE, NL, PL, CZ, SK, LX)
- Norway, Great Britain, France: €29.9
- Other countries: €29.9+€1/product
If you find that you want to order more products in the same package, proceed as follows:
1. Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Place a new order and select enter coupon code "free shipping"
NOTE In order to choose Klarna as a payment method, you must have the correct language and currency selected. You can find them at the top or bottom of the page.
When buying from the online store, the customer has a 14-day right of return for the products he ordered.
We check each product separately. Here are our quality criteria:
New = Unused. No mistakes in the glaze or the sticker!
Good = Unusable. A small error in the sticker and/or glaze.
Weak = Unusable. The sticker is in bad condition and/or the product has a small dent.
New = Unused.
Good = In good shape. The glaze may have signs of use. Possible product-specific errors are mentioned separately.
Weak = Really used or clearly 2-quality. Not broken unless otherwise noted.
Other = The label reads: Iittala group / arabia.fi / product name.
Season sticker = The only sticker option for seasonal products if there are no color options. Made in Finland = The label says Made in Finland.
Made in Thailand = The label says "Designed in Finland. Made in Thailand”.
We do not always have all product options in stock. We are constantly acquiring more products.
In the product description, it is explained which options exist for the product. Product images are example images. Pictures taken of product defects are also examples, unless the product text states that the pictures are of the product in question.
More information about stickers and insoles: Frequently asked Questions